Sabbatical Adventures begin . . .

Sabbatical Adventures begin . . .

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Rain . . . the rainy season . . . .

The rainy season is here, and I am still having mixed emotions about my winter purpose much like this photograph of rain drops on my windshield.



I want to write, I need to write.  I have two book projects in the works, but several creative projects are hanging on, almost screaming at me to be finished.  Then there are special projects for clients that need to be completed.   And I am at a place in my life where I am dealing with changing health issues and need to be diligent with exercise and eating habits, so they scream for attention.  Ever been there?


I bet you have.  It will take some introspection and some priority to sort it out.  Introspection, to sort thru all the fuzziness, and decision to chose my priority.  Priority cannot be chosen if the mind is befuddled, cluttered and fuzzy!  So it is time to wipe away the fuzzies and proceed . . . .




Proceed to clarity of purpose . . . . and a clear view.




It's a matter of focus . . . . and precision.


How's your focus?

2 comments:

  1. January is always a tough month for me too. Definitely make your health a priority and let everything else fall into place. Love how you used your photos to help tell the story here :)
    And I finally blogged about my awesome basket of goodies!
    http://memoriesforlifescrapbooks.blogspot.com/2016/01/gift-basket-goodies.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great storytelling with photos, as Edi said! Our January has been sunnier than usual, but I know what you mean about the rainy season and how it provokes reflection. From personal experience and seeing friends/family members, I believe that being 'diligent with exercise and eating habits' will absolutely yield results if you can stick with it, and then that will help in other areas, as well.

    ReplyDelete