Sabbatical Adventures begin . . .

Sabbatical Adventures begin . . .

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Sunshine on my shoulders

A couple of days this week, the temps climbed to near 90 degrees! It was a glimpse of summer!



I, personally, am not a fan of summer, since I grew up in a desert valley that was extremely hot all summer! I can remember hot summer nights when it would cool off a bit, and everyone would flock outdoors to sit in the grass, go for ice cream, or just look at the stars--some of my fondest memories of summer there.



I much prefer the Pacific Northwest, where I live now, because I love the cloud cover, the rain and pleasant temps!!  Love spending quiet time on the deck in the cool evenings.

 What do you love about where you live?

1 comment:

  1. The weather in Delaware has been beautiful! I live near the beach, so summer is too crowded - but walking the boardwalk in spring and fall is splendid.

    ReplyDelete