Sabbatical Adventures begin . . .

Sabbatical Adventures begin . . .

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Cheery Color

I need a bit of cheering up today, due to some sad news.  Usually flowers do the trick!  These are on my patio.  I love any combination of purple and yellow, although these pansies are sort of magenta.  Anyway, these


perky pansies are a bright 'hello' anytime I need them.  Today, they have inspired me to a new project. What do you think of the combination for some pretty fabric coasters or a patchwork throw pillow for Spring?


I am also working on an adjustment to my granddaughter's prom dress.  It's a deep shade of purple with sparkles.  They look a little yellowish in the photo, although they are clear and silverish.  Maybe she will get a corsage that has a bit of yellow in it?  Ya think?


Doesn't color and combinations of color, or just plain flowers,  make your day better?
It does mine!

P.S. Besides cheering me up, this post is for the BBA challenge for April. See other posts here. 

1 comment: