Sabbatical Adventures begin . . .

Sabbatical Adventures begin . . .

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Working the Macro

As I had my breakfast out on the deck yesterday, I noticed that the strawberry plant leaves were exuding moisture from the vein tips.  I grabbed my camera! More macro work!


Getting the camera to focus right where my eye was focusing was a challenge, as you can see it in this second photo. The water droplets are not in focus.


But, "practice makes perfect", so here are the best two of the seven shots that I took:






Success comes from patience and practice!

4 comments:

  1. It looks like the leaves are blowing bubbles!!
    Great photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great results! I hate it when the camera does what I tell it to and not what I want it to!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these photos are spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete