Sabbatical Adventures begin . . .

Sabbatical Adventures begin . . .

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Family!

My last post was about being blessed!  Well, it's past mother's day and I still feel blessed! This weekend,  I spend the day at a fast-pitch Softball tournament that my granddaughter Courtney was playing in. A large group of family and friends were there to watch her last games as a community college player.
Courtney signaling the pitcher

It was a beautiful day, as you can see.


Courtney batting!
 We entertained the little ones, had a picnic and spent the evening visiting another of our family members.

Grandson Gideon with a BIG bat!

Family is very precious and I love spending time with them!  Later in the evening, I babysat the youngest grand: Emriella!! Age 11 weeks!



I am blessed!! 

1 comment:

  1. looks like a lot of fun! So nice to be around family {:-D

    ReplyDelete