Sabbatical Adventures begin . . .

Sabbatical Adventures begin . . .

Monday, April 21, 2014

a new adventure begins . . .

As you know, if you have been following this blog, I have taken some time to think . . . contemplate changes and muse over possibilities.  In one area, I have made a decision. Now don't think that I have answers to everything and concrete plans for my whole life, because I don't. Thus I am considering extending this Sabbatical time to contemplate a few other directions, but rather than a time away, it will be more of a disciplined time to think.  I tend toward busyness, and spontaneity.  Disciplining myself for a time of solitude will be difficult, in the mist of all my doing, but I have come to understand, during this Sabbatical, that I need to cultivate a time of solitude. (And, of course, I will write about those times here in this blog!)

As to that one area of decision, I am now announcing the re-opening of my Abigail's Attic blog!   I am so happy to have made my decision and to be headed in a new direction.  It's like one of the boats (in the header picture) being moored for a long time in the bay and now heading out to sea!  Exciting!

Come on over and join the fun! Here's the opening post!

P.S.  On another note, or another of my boats floating in the bay, my wholesale blog is coming along with several posts scheduled, I will let you know when it opens!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your photo ;:)

    I'd love to be out on the water in a boat too :)

    Glad you have had some time to think about life :)

    It is important to do :)

    Newest follower of both your blogs :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, good to meet you :) Cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to see the current moving your boats along! ;-)

    ReplyDelete