Sabbatical Adventures begin . . .

Sabbatical Adventures begin . . .

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Night Photography

Back on my little patio, this time at night, taking a break enjoying the late night air. Hubby put up some string lights on the ceiling for me, took some pictures from his phone.

Lights from my wind-chime's view
We were enjoying a quiet moment with some popcorn, when it occurred to me to get my camera, that more pictures of my flowers might be different when taken at night!  Obviously these were taken with a flash. The flash washed out any visible background as it was just getting to be dusk and I could see background with my naked eye.

My cheery pansies!

Hubby says that the blue pansies look like old men with mustaches! I guess I could see that if the yellow were their noses!


Pink Primroses

Lavender, baby sweet peas, and "an old man pansy".

I even tried a few shots of the moon!  Tried getting one with a nearby star, then I zoomed in for a couple more shots.






Well, what d'ya think?

5 comments:

  1. Who knew flowers looked so pretty at night! And I totally see the old men...lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots! I can see the old men and their mustaches! Ha. That second moon photo is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see the old men with mustaches! Love the moon shoots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you were having fun experimenting!
    I definitely see the mustached faces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! I'm always trying to find 'different' ways to take photos. Yours turned out well.

    ReplyDelete